Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What's New, What's Happening

You may have noticed from my over abundance of posts, I have a new book out this week. The wonderfully talented, Ashe Barker refereed to  Candi's Debt as 'sizzling'. If you'd like to see that post and naughty excerpt click HERE. This week I also visited one of my favorite ladies, Natasha Knight. If you'd like to check out that post and equally delicious excerpt CLICK HERE.

 I had a great time (when I wasn't pulling out my hair) writing Candi's Debt! Hank and Candi are two of my favorite characters. They constantly kept me on my toes as my outline went out the window and they decided what they wanted to happen.

I hope you enjoy their story as much as I enjoyed writing it!


CANDI

The men in my family are gamblers, cheats, and thieves. They aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves. It’s the Dawson way. My oldest brother was killed for sticking to that tradition.

I refuse to let that happen to my little brother. He’s all I have in this world and I’ll do anything to save him.

His debts are now mine, and I always pay my debts.
Now if a certain ape leader would get out of my way, things would go much more smoothly.

HANK

I swore never to return to Texas. But here I am, wading neck deep into shit creek. I’m not even getting paid for this crap.

And Candi? She has more secrets than sense and represents everything I try to avoid. I’m not sure how I got tangled up with her in the first place. I have no business getting involved with a woman like her. She needs to be saved from herself.

I don’t have a white knight complex, and this girl needs a savior. I can’t be that guy.

*Author's Note: Candi's Debt is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, graphic sexual scenes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, this book may not be for you.


AMAZON

AMAZON UK

ARe

NOOK

SMASHWORDS



 If you're looking for something that will make you laugh as well as turn you the hell on, Taming Kat is on sale for $0.99 now, through September!

TAMING KAT


Moving halfway across the country to work part-time at a ranch had been a rash decision on Yankee city girl, Kat Martin's part. She had no idea her bold move was going to put her in close proximity to her one and only one-night-stand, Caleb McCrae.

Kat may not know what she wants to do with her life but she does know she needs to stay well away from sexy neanderthal Caleb, who had strutted into her life and ripped her pants off.

Caleb is officially done with military life and is ready to settle down. He's bought a stake in the ranch he grew up working at and is building a beautiful house. Now all he has to do is wrangle the one that got away. Kat Martin has been haunting his thoughts and steaming up his dreams ever since she skipped out on him after one of the hottest nights of his life. She may be giving him the cold shoulder now, but he knows just how to heat her up.

 Pick up a copy today!

AMAZON  AMAZON UK   NOOK 

ARe

SMASHWORDS

Thank you for stopping by! Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment