Friday, August 28, 2015

Sexy Has It #MySexySaturday




Welcome to week 107 of My Sexy Saturday!

I'm sharing seven from my latest release, Candi's Debt, on sale now!



CANDI

Anticipation for what he has planned is humming through me and I’m anxiously waiting for his hand that’s casually resting on my thigh to inch up and under my skirt, which is ridiculous.

Hank had been almost playful in the store. Now…well, he’s reminding me of the saying, “mess with the bull, you get the horns.” I feel like I may have kicked the bull and I’m about to get the horns. If the little preview in the sex shop is any indication I am so not ready for the horns.

Not tonight. Not any night.

“Hank, I’m tired.” My voice is shaking, so I clear my throat and try for a steady tone, “And it’s really late. Will you please just take me home?” I sound like a coward, but it seems my well of pride is all run dry.

Parking in front of the side garage he turns in his seat and looks me over like he can read every emotion shooting through me. I paste a wan look on my face trying to look tired, even though I’m anything but. My heart is racing I’m wound up so tight. He reaches over and runs the pad of his thumb along my lower lip in a maddening move and I can’t resist biting the tip. It startles a chuckle out of him that rumbles through me.

I’ve got it bad for this guy. So bad it makes me wonder what the hell’s wrong with me.

         “I’ll take you home in the morning,” he says, getting out of the car. The implication is clear. He’ll take me home when he’s done with me and not a second before.


 Candi

The men in my family are gamblers, cheats, and thieves. They aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves. It’s the Dawson way. My oldest brother was killed for sticking to that tradition.

I refuse to let that happen to my little brother. He’s all I have in this world and I’ll do anything to save him.

His debts are now mine, and I always pay my debts.
Now if a certain ape leader would get out of my way, things would go much more smoothly.

Hank

I swore never to return to Texas. But here I am, wading neck deep into shit creek. I’m not even getting paid for this crap.

And Candi? She has more secrets than sense and represents everything I try to avoid. I’m not sure how I got tangled up with her in the first place. I have no business getting involved with a woman like her. She needs to be saved from herself.

I don’t have a white knight complex, and this girl needs a savior. I can’t be that guy.

*Author's Note: Candi's Debt  is a full length, stand alone HEA. It contains adult themes, taboo dirty talk, harsh language, and explicit sexual content.

 BUY LINKS:







Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow the links below for more My Sexy Saturday snippets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment