Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Authorversary To Me #ScintillatingSunday

Welcome to Scintillating Sunday, where erotic and romance authors share eight scintillating words, sentences, or paragraphs from their stories. This Sunday is extra special because I'm celebrating my authorversary this week! 

The first book I ever published, Chasing Delia, is on sale for $0.99 at Amazon this week!! 
  
Here's a little something from the book that started it all for me:




Settling into position she jumped a little when he ran his hand over her bottom, filling her body with aching awareness. He chuckled, “I'm going to spank you now, star shine.”

“I know.” Her voice was small and shook more from longing than fear.

“Do you know why?”

“I, uuh,” She had some thoughts as to why, but damned if she could think when his hand caressed down her thigh and back up to gently explore her heat.

“I'm going to spank you for pulling away from me, when you should have told me what was going on in that mind of yours, Del. I'm going to spank you because I know you like it. And dammit Del, I going to spank you cause I've been dreaming of it since the first time I had you spread out across my lap.” 


LINKS

NOOK  AMAZON  AMAZONUK SMASHWORDS
 

BLUSHING BOOKS  

ARe

KOBO



With the delivery of one Dear John letter and a set of divorce papers, Delia Myers is on a her way to self discovery. First stop: Embracing she's a terrible judge of character. Especially when it comes to men.

Jake Forrester is beyond charming, and hunky enough to have every female in a hundred mile radius panting after him. Basically everything she is trying to avoid. Too bad he's been determined to chase after her from the second he's laid eyes on her over sized floral granny panties.

She may run, but can she hide from love?

Warning; Contains one no-good, cheating ex-husband, a heroine with a propensity to make a run for it, and a hero who has a new found love for spanking a certain sassy woman who runs from him.
Chasing Delia is a humorous contemporary romance with spanking--because those are the best kind.




For more Scintillating Sunday click on the links below!


2 comments:

  1. I like his reasoning for spanking... they're all VERY GOOD reasons LOL! :) Tweeting and googling <3

    ReplyDelete