Friday, September 18, 2015

One Sexy Boy, Who's All Man #MySexySaturday


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday, week 110! This week I'm dishing out my Saturday7 of One Sexy Man from my book, Candi's Debt. Candi is about to discover the tantalizing allure of being corner by the man she's trying to avoid. 

~Candi~

Without warning, I find myself plastered up against the hallway wall. Heart hammering, I look up into Hank’s all too knowing, fiery gaze.
    Thick arms brace on either side of me, caging me in. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. His pleasing scent tickles my nose and I stupidly want to burrow my face right under his beard line where I see a trickle of freckles I suddenly want to lick.
    Holy Hannah, I can’t help but be mesmerized by the overbearing man in front of me. Energy seems to crackle off of him, making me wonder what kind of spark we’d create together. 



 Candi
 

The men in my family are gamblers, cheats, and thieves. They aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves. It’s the Dawson way. My oldest brother was killed for sticking to that tradition.
 

I refuse to let that happen to my little brother. He’s all I have in this world and I’ll do anything to save him.
 

His debts are now mine, and I always pay my debts.
 

Now if a certain ape leader would get out of my way, things would go much more smoothly.




An absolutely smoking hot story here! I think this is my favorite from this author! There is danger, suspense, steamy stuff, and a romance to knock your socks off! ~SH


 I was enthralled, and could not put it down. ~Katherine Deane


This is one of those books that isn't afraid to cross the line. A lot of lines, actually. "Candi's Debt" is edgy and raw but also incredibly sexy with plenty of delicious dirty talk, taboo playtime, and lots of explicit sex scenes that push boundaries. ~R. F. Yaz




Thank you for stopping by! 
Please click the links below for more My Sexy Saturday excerpts!

 ***Voting is still going on and I would greatly appreciate some help! My book, Taming Kat has been nominated for Reader's Choice Award, for Erotic BDSM, on The Romance Reviews. I need 50 nominations to continue to the next round! Please vote!! http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=18587 ***


No comments:

Post a Comment