Friday, September 11, 2015

My Sexy Girlfriend #MySexySaturday

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday! This week is My Sexy Girlfriend. I'm sharing seven from an erotic romance of mine, Candi's Debt

Candi and Hank are on the run. They've been on the road for a while, and have finally stopped at a road side inn to take a break.

HANK

If she were my girl I would show her some of the world and…my mind stutters as Candi walks out of the bathroom whipping off the long sleeve. Fucking sexy midriff and a white bra encasing her gorgeous breasts are exposed as her little white shirt goes over her head.
“I’m going to take a shower,” she says. “I can’t remember the last time I felt so grimy.”
    My mouth dries as the last of her clothes get tossed to the floor. Naked as the day, Candi struts back into the bathroom. Ass swaying and tits bouncing.
    “I’m feeling pretty dirty myself.” I hear myself say. I’m ripping my shirt off over my head and heel toeing out of my boots as I make my way to the bathroom door. My pants are open, hanging on my hips, and my cock wants to spring out and play at the sight of her.
    She’s all long limbs and curves. Her pussy peeks out at me when she leans in to test the water and my dick twitches at the sight.
    I stride in and catch her off guard grabbing her around the waist from behind. She gives a surprised squeak then yelps when I give her luscious ass a hard enough swat to leave a hand print. The glowing outline of my hand on her ass makes my cock twitch.
    “What are you doing?” she gasps.
    I whip her around, pressing her to the wall. “I’m here to help you get dirty.” 

 Candi
The men in my family are gamblers, cheats, and thieves. They aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves. It’s the Dawson way. My oldest brother was killed for sticking to that tradition.
 

I refuse to let that happen to my little brother. He’s all I have in this world and I’ll do anything to save him.
 

His debts are now mine, and I always pay my debts.
 

Now if a certain ape leader would get out of my way, things would go much more smoothly.

Hank
I swore never to return to Texas. But here I am, wading neck deep into shit creek. I’m not even getting paid for this crap.
 

And Candi? She has more secrets than sense and represents everything I try to avoid. I’m not sure how I got tangled up with her in the first place. I have no business getting involved with a woman like her. She needs to be saved from herself.
 

I don’t have a white knight complex, and this girl needs a savior. I can’t be that guy.

BUY:

AMAZON

AMAZON UK

ARe

NOOK

SMASHWORDS

KOBO

***Thank you for stopping by. While you're here, I would greatly appreciate some help! My book Taming Kat has been nominated for Reader's Choice Award, for Erotic BDSM, on The Romance Reviews. I need 50 nominations to continue to the next round! http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=18587 ***

Please take a moment and vote!

Thank you, and enjoy more My Sexy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. sexy snippet! can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting, sexy snippet. Love the premise of this story. Thanks for sharing, Aubrey, and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete