Tuesday, November 25, 2014

WIP Character Traits

Last week I wrote about how Jake and Delia from my Chasing Delia have sweet arousal and personal growth in their spankings.

My WIP characters Kat and Caleb are a different story. In Taming Kat, Caleb will do anything to Kat he feels she needs. He's a Dom with a capital D. Kat likes the fight, which is good because so does Caleb. He doesn't want sweet submission he hasn't worked for. He knows if he wants Kat to do corner time he better tie her up and put her there himself. And afterwards he may want to sleep with one eye open, because she's going to be angry about it.

Their spankings are heavily about sexual gratification and emotional release.

Caleb (but with short black hair)


Kat



I have a sexy little pre-spanking snippet. Kat is having a low self-esteem pity party and Caleb is having none of it..

       Suddenly Caleb ripped the covers back and had her top over her head before she knew what he was doing. He worked her sleep-pants down her thighs as she squealed in protest. She held her arms over her breasts and was squirming away.

        “What the hell are you doing?!”

        “Making my point,” Caleb said. He had her flimsy sleep-pants ripped down her legs and her flipped over on her belly in a heartbeat. He picked her up by her waist like she weighed nothing, settling her to kneel at the end of her bed facing the mirror. 
       She took in their reflection. He was breathing hard, kneeling behind her, all sexy man in only his boxer briefs. She was white and shaking. The dim lights shaded what she knew was her bruised cheek and the other high up on her ribs. She had her arms over her breasts and she was naked. They just stared at each other in the mirror a minute before he asked, “What do you see?”

        She was looking at him. “A big bully.”

        He clenched his jaw and wrapped his arms around to take her wrists. Opening her arms, he placed her palms on the end of the bed frame. “Look at yourself, Kat,” he said. “What do you see?”  
       She shook her head. She didn't want to play this game. 
       “Want me to tell you what I see?” he asked, not waiting for an answer. “I see one of the strongest women I've ever met. I see the woman I haven't been able to stop thinking about for seven damn months. I see the woman who's been driving me crazy, ignoring me, even though she flushes red with arousal when she catches me looking at her. I see some of the most beautiful breasts I have ever laid eyes on.” 
       She had tears in her eyes and shook her head as if to deny his words as he cupped each breast from behind her, pinching her nipples, massaging them, and pinching them again. She could feel his erection pressing into her back and her own mounting arousal between her legs. 
       “I've dreamed about these breasts, kitten. About these round thighs wrapped around my waist, after I've spanked your ass. Don't think I've forgotten how much you liked that.” She shook her head as he made his point by running his hands down her thighs and around to cup her ass. “You don't think so? Why not?”

        “I'm not anyone's fantasy.”

        He grabbed her hips lifting up and pulled her back, so her ass thrust back at him. She had to catch herself on the mattress to keep her balance in a more comfortable position. He moved her hands back up, so she had to look at herself in the mirror. 
       “Keep your hands up on the bed frame and don't take your eyes off yourself. Do I make myself clear?” When she didn't answer he swatted her ass hard and asked again, “Do I make myself clear?”

        “Yes, sir.” Her voice came out wobbly from emotion and arousal. He might have been a domineering ass but it was turning her the hell on. 

Taming Kat

Moving halfway across the country to work part-time at a ranch had been a rash decision on Yankee city girl, Kat Martin's part. She understood that. She had just needed to get away from her pesky mom and older sister telling her what she should be doing with her life. She had no idea her bold move was going to put her in close proximity to her one and only one-night-stand, Caleb McCrae.


Kat may not know what she wants to do with her life but she does know she needs to stay well away from sexy neanderthal Caleb, who had strutted into her life and ripped her pants off.


Caleb is officially done with military life and is ready to settle down. He's bought a stake in the ranch he grew up working at and is building a beautiful house. Now all he has to do is wrangle the one that got away. Kat Martin has been haunting his thoughts and steaming up his dreams ever since she skipped out on him after one of the hottest nights of his life. She may be giving him the cold shoulder now, but he knows just how to heat her up.


Warning: Contains one crystal ball reading mama, one gal with commitment issues and a sassy mouth, and one cowboy that believes his belt was meant for more than holding up his pants. 

Coming January 2015

2 comments: