Tuesday, July 5, 2016

HUMAN SURRENDER: Taking Their Human

Back in the early 2000's Lynsay Sands wrote what I refer to as hysterical historicals. They were historical romance novels, mostly set in the medieval period, and funny as all get out. If you enjoy that genre, I highly recommend them. If I remember correctly, my favorites were What She Wants, The Chase, The Perfect Wife, and Love Is Blind.

After she released a few back to back she switched out to writing contemporary vampire romance, and my heart broke into a million pieces. How could she have abandoned the hysterical historicals?

Now that I'm writing, I get it. I have quite a few stories I'm working on. Three of them are humorous sci-fi erotic romances, on the tamer side of erotic. While writing these lighter stories, secondary side characters kept poking me, demanding darker, dirtier stories of their own.

These stories kind of took over, their characters being loud and persistent.

I decided to grant them a spinoff series of their own novellas, called Monrok Warriors. The first in line is Taking Their Human. Cal and Kein are the heroes and twin Monrok. These are cybernetically altered human men, who where taken at birth from Earth to be made into soldiers for the advanced race of Zapex. Now that the Zapex have perfected the process of creating these soldiers, they are eager to begin breeding human females to make more warriors and slaves.

The Monrok are more than happy about the breeding process, but not so thrilled about having their female taken away from them.

None of our kind have seen a human female in person, but we know what mating is. Have seen some depictions of it in some rudimentary vids taken from Earth by Zapex researchers. Some Monrok have traveled to the prostitution and trading moon of Ak’ba and experienced fucking with other species of the Jun’pn galaxy, but most of us find the idea distasteful.
I understand their curiosity. The idea of finding relief from something other than our hands is tempting. More than tempting when you are chosen to mate a human female.
Exhilarating.
Kein is as stone-faced as I am as we study her. Her delicately rounded form is more than appealing. “Her scent is awakening my lifebringer,” he says.
Mine, too.
Taking Their Human will be released as part of a super hot sci-fi box-set, Human Surrender, which I am super excited to be a part of.

And that is how you end up with a spinoff series being released BEFORE the series it spun off of. 

As I mentioned, these spinoff stories are on the darker side, and not like anything I've published thus far. Also, they will ALL be menage. They feature some I-can't-read-this-in-public hot scenes, heavy on the helpless to the hero's every sexual whim theme. There is plenty of that and more in Taking Their Human.

BLURB:

Her
Upon waking in a dimly lit white room, my biggest fear was that I had been kidnapped by a serial killer. I learned there are things out here in the universe much worse than anything on Earth. And, even if you escape, you can never go home.

They’re not kind, these beings who stole me and want to use me as chattel. The others...part man, part machines--they have claimed me for their own, but I’m far from saved.

Them
After a lifetime of being ripped apart and put back together, being forced to serve and guard a race who stole us and remade us, she is our mercy. And we shall be her salvation. We will do anything to protect her from the Zapex. Even if it means war.

BUY LINK
AMAZON 
AMAZON UK 
NOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment