Monday, May 19, 2014

Count Down Has Begun



This is another freebie that ended up with me buying the series. A series that is not done yet. The Gypsy Brothers MC series is proof I have no self control. The chick from this series is killing seven people. There is going to be seven books.

You'll know this from the synopsis. It's not a spoiler.The books are all around a hundred pages. It's a continuation series.

I know for a fact that this series, when completed, will be released in a box set that is much cheaper than me buying all the books individually.

That's just how it's done.

Yet I still can't help myself. I read all three stories out and now I'm anxiously awaiting the next book.

                    Amazon<---FREE

Seven Sons by Lili Saint Germain

102 pages

Warning: This is a dark romance that is heavy on the dark and light on the romance. Rape, violence, and murder are continuous themes. 

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime he didn't commit, framed by an enemy who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect. 
Including my innocence.  
When Dornan framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old. Before he died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short.  
That they would suffer. 
I've just turned twenty-one, and I'm out for blood. I'm out for revenge.
Have you ever read a Catherine Anderson novel? I've always said I would least want to be in a Catherine Anderson novel, because although they're all about hope and sunshine, one or both of the H/h always have a gruesome past. Super rapey, with death to family by watching them go off a cliff, and shit like that.

Lili Saint Germain has Catherine Anderson beat by a landslide. The heroine of the Gypsy Brothers series, Juliette, aka Sammi, has a gruesome-as-fuck past. And present. She could be described as a Catherine Anderson heroine that went rouge and became Buffy The Rapist Slayer. She's killing the crap out of the guys that did her wrong. And she's doing some fucked up twisted shit on her road to vengeance.

This series is not for the faint of heart. I received a very heated text from one of my besties about the seriousness of warning her before letting her read books in my Kindle library.

She's a bit traumatized.

I wasn't even sure how I felt about this series until I bought the next two book. I'm hooked. They're so messed up. Juliette is so insane. And that's just book one.

I'm emotionally invested in seeing how she does it, and if she actually gets away with it all.


 

I have lied. 
I have cheated. 
I have given my body and my life to a man who destroyed my family and left me for dead. 
I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others. 
I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning the death of his first born son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet. 
I have died and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes. 
I know I'm going to hell. I'll burn in the fiery pits along side Dornan and his sons for the things I've done, and for things I'm about to do. 
But I don't care. It will be worth every lick of the devil's flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross. 
One down. Six to go. 


                 Available Now
                   Amazon

Book 2, Six Brothers by Lili Saint Germain

95pages






People  might wonder why I'm doing this. If this vengeance is born from some noble cause, that I'm trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons. 
But I'm no vigilante. 
I'm doing it for me. I'm doing it because I want to. Because the look on Maxi and Chad's faces when I killed them was a balm to my soul.
This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes. 
          Two down, five to go. 
Time to send some of these brothers off with a bang. 
               Available Now
                  Amazon

Book 3, Five Miles by Lili Saint Germain

149 pages




        Available May 26th

Lili Saint Germain has a very unupdated blog @http://lilistgermain.blogspot.com/, but you can follow her on facebook for the latest on her new releases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment