Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Prepare To Get Dirty




Do you like rough and tumble, hot and dirty, dominant heroes?

We're serving them up in spades!

This has been one of my all-time favorite projects to work on. And beginning Aug 16th-Sept Hard n' Dirty books by myself, Alta Hensley, Tara Crescent, Renee Rose, Alexis Alvarez, Ava Sinclair, Jane Henry, and Lee Savino, will release.

My book, Getting Dirty, is a full-length menage romance, coming out Aug 16th!

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭.
All I’ve done since I was seventeen years old is try to prove my father wrong.
Try to prove I am better than him and his perfect lineage. His perfect name.
Anyone who has gotten in my way of attaining that goal I consider collateral damage.
Now my life has spiraled so far out of my control, I’m free falling, and for whatever reason Jess and Jace feel like a safe haven.
They’re not. They're two blips from my past. And that’s where I should have left them.
We come from different worlds
Whatever we have can only exist in this moment.
They’re just two dirty mechanics.
And I’ve spent my whole life avoiding getting dirty.



CHECK OUT THE SERIES HERE --->>> HARD N' DIRTY

No comments:

Post a Comment