Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hunger or Mating Call?





BAMBI 

My stomach grumbling reminds me I’m hungry and thirsty.

His eyes wide with incredulity, Oathar splays a hand over my rumbling tummy. “Is it calling to me? I was going to wait to mate you until we reached Alogoria, but if your body is in need, I can mate you now.”

I roll my eyes, groaning. “The only thing I’m in need of is water and food. And some Tylenol, if you got it.” I knock his hand away from my belly, and his features harden as he stands up straighter. I’m almost sorry for being short with him. Almost. “And you can put that thing away,” I tell him, pointing to his engorged egg launcher.

His jaw clenches. Effortlessly, he bends me at the waist and gives my bottom five measured strikes that have me screaming and trying to cover my hiney. I’m still trying to cover when I’m flipped right side up.

He lifts me by the waist and the air whooshes out of my lungs as he presses his hard length against my happy place. Without conscious thought, my legs move up to straddle his hips, my hands on his chest—oh, sweet mother of muscular chests—more to steady myself rather than push him away, and I freeze.

There is no penetration, but when he rocks against my core, my clit gets way too much direct contact. I do one of those whimper groans that should be reserved for hot third-date guys, and not aliens with three toes on each foot.


I’ve been abducted by Amish aliens, and hand to God, I’m so over it.


Don’t get me wrong. Their leader is super hot despite his likely shared ancestry with Godzilla. But he’s all about sexing me up and implanting his eggs in my you know where. And yes, I said eggs.



If that’s not bad enough, my besties have been abducted, too, but by entirely different aliens and are on an entirely different planet. I’ve got to get out of here and pull off some heroic sh*t ASAP.



Only problem, outside of the whole “I don’t know how to fly a spaceship” thing?



I may have gotten a little carried away while playing “just the tip” with my hot alien abductor. And now…well…if I could update my social media status I’d be going from single & ready to mingle, to it’s WAY complicated.

Amazon & KindleUnlimited


No comments:

Post a Comment